Tuesday 28 February 2017

About me 2017

                             

                                                 About me

                                                         Hi welcome to Emily's blog 2017!!!
I am 10 years old but will be 11 by the end of the year. I am really exited about my year ahead of me because I am a year 6 :). I have 2 siblings called Rachel and Angus👪 and 9 pets:1 goat 2 chickens and 6 sheep. My favorite colors are blue and purple. My best friends are Keira and Kayla💕.
 Emily💘😜🐎🌸👑
 
                          

                

5 comments:

  1. That was awsome Emily you are my very best friend ever too Emily I can't wait to see your future blogs
    Love Keira xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Keira I can't wait to see your future blogs too
      Emily xoxo :)

      Delete
    2. Ohh thanks so sweet :)

      Delete
  2. Nana & Poppa Boyt1 March 2017 at 09:01

    Well done Emily, have a great year. We look forward to following your posts. Love Nana & Poppa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Emily. Great blog, lots of information. I have had an operation on my elbow so typing with one finger. That is very tiring.Hope you have an exciting year at school. Love from Granny. xx

    ReplyDelete