Monday 31 July 2017

Learning reflection

Learning Reflection

Math: in math we have been learning about measurement and place value. I have been enjoying them greatly because I am quite good at them. math is one of the subjects I love so why wouldn't I be enjoying it?

Reading: in reading we have been doing plays because of the upcoming production. I absolutely love doing plays, they're so much fun and I'm overjoyed. I love adding expression and knowing I don't just sound plain BORING.

Writing: in writing we have been doing absolutely nothing, but, we know that we're going to learn who won speeches today:)

2 comments:

  1. Well written Emily. It sounds like school is fun for you. Good luck with the speech results. Love, Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds as if school is a good place to be. I loved reading too. Hope your writing does not look like Grandad's. Love from Granny

    ReplyDelete